Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Opening titles

  1. #1
    Inactive Member trufla's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was wondering if anyone knew of an online database of movie clips for opening film titles?

    I am hoping to compare roman polanski's ninth gate sequence to the 1930/40's film Ghost train.

    If a resource exists it would sure help in the future too.

    Any URLS folks?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Vertino's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 1999
    Posts
    388
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Closest thing I can think of is... iMDb

    http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0142688/trivia

  3. #3
    Inactive Member twister!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't want to sound negative but I think you'll struggle to find anything. Unfortunately, it's hard enough finding clips of the great Saul Bass' work let alone anyone else...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •